What data we collect
When you register for one of our courses, we may collect details such as your name, address, email, contact number, yoga experience, emergency contact and relevant medical details.
Why we use your information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalise your website experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow you to register for classes.
- To ensure your safe attendance at our classes, workshops and retreats.
- To quickly process your transactions.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information. If you’d like to learn more about GDPR and your rights under GDPR, please read the GDPR guide.
- Gilly Babies needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Gilly Babies permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Gilly Babies legitimate interests
- Gilly Babies needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Online Log Files
Gilly Babies follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Note that Gilly Babies has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Gilly Babies does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.